May 2, 2010

confused much?

well i am very much by how to use this blog to my benefit. i wish i would be a little more advanced in blogatronics but unfortunately i am not. I have uploaded some of my recent photography, which is to see by clicking on photography right at the top (clever).
the first couple of pictures is a project i have been working on about routine and repetition. Documenting the act of getting up, lucky for me the photos are tini tiny so do me a favour and dont look closed up, as i said, they are photos of me first thing in the morning.
A couple of 3D photographs are to find by scolling down down down which are some test runs produced during a workshop at uni with Spencer Rowell.
( 'I Could Have Been Anyone' photography exhibition 7th of May http://www.spencerrowell.co.uk/)
Surprisingly easy to do these 3Ds but hello most exciting lesson learned in ages.
I will try and upload some more photos soon, in that time just have a look around my illustration work for now until i have some spare time and the patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment