December 17, 2010

sweet sweet christmas.





I did some intense baking today. Not only did I do one recipe, I did three, which I have never made before. Obviously, they do not look like the photos in the Baking book ( There is an image in the Bakingbook 'Merry christmas 1983') but I loved the visual aspect of the making of biscuits. It looks like playdo and the transformation from unbaked to baked is so interesting too.
I prefer the unbaked look of the cookies, however we all know, they do taste better cooked :)
So anyway, here are some images of my today's activitiy. They taste very nice, but some are pretty hard, but I have learned from 'askmum.com' that the skins of apples inside the cookie boxs will make them a little softer. I am going to try to take some photos or scan some imagery from those ancient Cooking/Baking books as some of the illustrations are just so beautiful I want to share them!





No comments:

Post a Comment