January 31, 2011

two thousand eleven.



I have been a bad blogger. Not a single post this year yet. Its an absolute shame.
It is the 31st of January, so before it gets to the second month of the new Year, I am going to try to update as much as possible, so that I wont feel so bad about myself :)

It has been a stressful month, first the beginning of the new year, than the first hand in at University on the 14th of January, and then the 21st of January, the Deadline for my Dissertation. I managed to produce everthing i was asked to do, and now i have to wait until the 3rd of Feb do find out how well I did!? Or not well... We will see. On Wednesday, the day before I am celebrating my precious 22nd Birthday, which to be honest I have forgotten about immensely.
So now, Lets get started on updating.

No comments:

Post a Comment