November 20, 2011

365 Illustrations







At the moment I am pretty busy, doing many things so that I don't really get to design a lot. So that I have decided to draw at least one picture of anything a day. So that by this time next year i should have 365 Illustrations. I am doing this to collect Ideas and also to have a catalogue of all the things that had an impact on me for one entire year. I hope I can actually do that, at least to 70 % for example yesterday it didn't work out, but hey I am my own boss on this. The picture above is an examples.


1 comment:

  1. Great idea Jo! I'd love to think I could do something like this, but I know I'll never keep it up :S

    If you have some spare time, I tagged you in my most recent post (http://hannahcurson.blogspot.com/2011/12/blog-blog-blog-me.html) just a bit of fun! ;)

    ReplyDelete