May 13, 2010

bon bene.

so hello earlybirds. today I have to hand-in everything in one big bumming heavy portfolio.
Starting the day with a way too short night i have a constant grumpy-expression on my face right now. I dropped the old coffee filter on the floor and i feel dirty,
so all in all a great start of the day. At least now i am done and from 11 onwards i am like..."hmmm what i am gonna do?"
now i have time, a lot actually, starting my summerholiday now really, havent thought of that which is great. But i will keep up the work i have so many things in my head i want to do play around with. First comes finding a work experience which hopefully will be not too much trouble as i am applying in Germany and in England which could couse a little logistic humblebumble.
Woring and doing just won't be in such a horrible manner aka. long nights and short sleeps plus early wake ups.
No no no, a little rest is needed.
A new book is important. I proboably will go to little Bookstore on the Lockside today, A clockwork orange i finished yesterday morning.. real horrorshow to say it in the iconography of the book.
Anyway,it time to go in a second i am gonna finish this coffee, which hopefully won't spill and then i am on my way down to the east, were i will be allowed to unload my baggage and be set free for a little while.

Oh freesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment