May 11, 2010

bond unbound.

.


..



I have deconstructed a scene of the movie Moonraker (1979).
Story based on Ian Flemmings novel JamesBond.Moonraker.
and the Bond in this movie is Roger Moore.. I think its propably the longest film
i have seen in the last couple of years, made me laugh to and i have never known so much about Bond before so i educated myself a little too.
My deconstructiion of Moonraker, yes, its a little creepy, and personally i dont like Alien-films and science fiction generally,but i am very proud of my alteration.
It one of a kind, which is what i like.
Every student of my graphics course had to alter two scenes and all of those will be cut together and made into a big movie/installation.
The viewing of the movie is on
Thursday the 20/05/2010 at 3 pm. at the London Met Graphics Center on Commerical Road in the east.

I won't be there unfortunately,as i will be on my way to germany
but maybe somebody else can x

No comments:

Post a Comment